Our handmade soy candles come in a range of beautiful fragrances that will gently fill any room for up to 35 hours.
Some advice to make sure your candle is cared for correctly:
* burn for 3-4 hours for the first burn to allow a proper pool
* Do not burn for longer than 4 hours at a time
* Keep burning candles at least 10cm from each other and on an even, heat-hesitant surface
* Do not burn near a draft or near anything that could catch fire, eg curtains
* Trim the wick after every use (only trim the wick when the candle has cooled down and is not hot) and keep the melt pool free from debris
* After each burn, ensure the wick is above the wax, upright and central before the candle sets again.
* Do not allow the wick to touch the container.
* Never leave a burning candle unattended.
* Keep away from children and pets.